Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bang!

Some pest threw a firework over the wall into my back yard very late last night and it exploded outside my bedroom french windows. It sounded like a huge bomb. Bang, flash of blinding light. I don't know who was more scared, me or the cat. Unfortunately the cat peed out of fear under the bed. J. dealt with me and the cat very well, I was all for chasing the person who threw the firework down the road and bashing their head in with a cast iron frying pan.

The whole house now smells of cat pee.

There must be better ways of celebrating Guy Fawkes' failure to blow up the houses of Parliament than selling explosives to teenagers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Not funny, given what you recently went through. Don't you wish you had a voodoo doll in times like these?!

~Deb

November 07, 2005 1:07 am  
Blogger Mervyn said...

AH yes, the smell of cat pee :|

November 07, 2005 1:43 am  
Blogger Clare said...

Cat pee is a nasty smell but poor Miff :(. I like Deb's idea of the voodoo doll.

November 07, 2005 6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home