Thursday, October 16, 2008

The US elections in pictures, an occasional series

Pictures from last minute of the final Presidential debate ( different angles, same moment)
And check out this amazing clip which shows exactly where McCain campaign insiders have been getting all their tactics and strategies from. Spooky!



Anonymous Tim Marshall said...

What CAN you be suggesting? As for the clip - gotta date for that episode? An anorak writes that the series started in 1966 but the penguin chap sounds frightenly like Nixon in a bad mood.

October 16, 2008 3:13 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'll try and find the date for you, Tim.

McCain Penguin is fast becoming a meme.

October 16, 2008 10:31 pm  
Blogger Anglonoel said...

Hello Rachel, seeing the pics you put up on this post (NOT The Penguin, I hasten to add) reminded me of something one of my Facebook buddies put up a few weeks back, which I hastened to past up on FB, which you might like a gander at. (I mentioned the inspiration this post gave me!)

Thanks for reminding me!


October 18, 2008 12:26 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home