Monday, May 19, 2008

My uncle is not very well. He was taken to A&E yesterday morning. He was kept in overnight. All we know is that it is some kind of aneurysm. He has had blurred vision, blinding headaches.
We do know it is not a stroke. We are waiting for more tests, to see how bad it is. It is too horrifically reminiscent of his sister, my mum, last summer, when we held the tiller and tried to stay afloat before it all smashed into the rocks.
update: He passed a comfortable night. But it looks like he will have to have some kind of operation. I know Dad's friends in Norfolk read this and will be remembering my uncle and father in their prayers. More when I can.

6 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

(((hugs))) You're all in my thoughts and prayers x

May 20, 2008 9:28 am  
Blogger Sage said...

I'm with nml - you are in my thoughts and prayers... hope for good news {{hugs}}

May 20, 2008 10:20 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope all goes well.

May 20, 2008 11:10 am  
Blogger Clare said...

Hi Rachel
I hope your uncle is okay and will be thinking of you and your family.
*hug*

May 20, 2008 3:07 pm  
Blogger MarkF said...

Hoping for good news...

*hugs*

May 20, 2008 7:53 pm  
Blogger Nicey said...

Hoping that he is through the worse and is on the mend

May 22, 2008 1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home