Thursday, November 23, 2006

New 7/7 Public Inquiry Petition

The last one got 1274 signatures, but was hijacked by a few conspiraloons writing nonsense about 9/11 on it. Fortunately Davide at Netherworld has started a new one, which can be found HERE over at Number 10 Downing Street website.
Thank you Davide.
Justin is cynical, but you have to have hope, don't you?

If you agree about the inquiry, please can you sign and pass it around? Many thanks...

PS: There are lots of other good petitions to sign...if they're going to nab your details, fellow-dissidents, you might as well let off some steam and tell 'em what you think about, ooh, everything on your mind. It beats shouting at the TV when the news is on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed

Now, will my lips be sealed, and my body delivered to Gitmo Bay??

(Did you see what I did there?)

Thanks for pointing this out

November 23, 2006 11:53 am  
Blogger flyingrodent said...

In my experience, shouting at the TV when the news is on is perfectly natural.

But then, I shout at the TV when Hollyoaks is on, so you probably shouldn't listen to my advice.

November 24, 2006 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home