Friday, August 18, 2006

Hacker puzzle

Time to waste on a Friday? For those who haven't already driven themselves mad playing the hacker game ( it has been doing the rounds of the intraweb for a while) here is an infuriating brain-teaser to try.

I got as far as 22, then had to get help to get the penultimate clue. There was a brief hiatus on 19 as well, then all suddenly became clear. The object is to get to 23, whereupon a granny will dance for you.

If you find yourself admitting defeat, the answers are here ...and remember, google is your friend. Swots can do this in under 10 minutes. It took me about 25 which included mild cheating.

I'll be back blogging properly about politics and life soon, though I'll be visiting my family over the weekend so it might be early next week before anything meaty gets posted.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks Rachel!

Am stuck on page 15 - can you help me... My brain is fuzzy! Or can you post a link to the answers so that I can go back to work?...

August 18, 2006 2:45 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

...Hi Rachel... are you stuck on Buchanan?

Try US presidents...

August 18, 2006 3:19 pm  
Blogger Will said...

I think that took me around ten minutes, with a little bit of Googling to help. Good stuff.

August 18, 2006 3:57 pm  
Blogger Jherad said...

Had a bit of trouble with the polygon - seems there are two different names for it. Good fun.

August 19, 2006 7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just completed it! Lots of googling and wiki-ing

August 20, 2006 4:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/

September 08, 2006 11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.comes1st.com/milliondollartreasurehunt/1/

This is a new hacker puzzle with $1000000 prize

July 29, 2007 8:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 20, 2008 11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home