Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Top bloggery


Iain Dale wants to know your top 20 political blogs so please go and let him know and let the bunfight continue by leaving your thoughts in the comments or emailing iainAT iaindaleDOTcom. You can see Iain Dale and many other famous bloggers appearing as South Park characters over at Daily Referendum.

Speaking of blogging votes, I am grateful to Mr. Eugenides, for alerting me to the fact that I have been voted 'Blogger you'd most like to shag' in the Witanmegot Awards. Erm, thanks.
Meanwhile, Britblog round up continues at Photobiblion with another round-up of goodies. My top blog post of this week is Girl with a one track mind, who writes about the fall-out after having your anonymity shredded by bullying journalists.
And on that note, I am off to write an article on the dangers of blogging.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Congrats!

Being shaggable is always a useful attribute.

Puss

August 07, 2007 12:14 pm  
Blogger pierre l said...

Hi Rachel.
I hope you will warn us when your piece for the Sunday Times is being published. I stopped buying that paper after what they did to Abby Lee. I realise that the portion you are writing for is a different bunch of people, but you can't buy that on its own.
I hope you find a solution to your mouse problem, but I am pleased that Miff is getting affection in any case.

August 08, 2007 8:18 am  
Blogger Sir-C4' said...

Speaking of blog awards and online nutters, congratulations (???) on winning another blog award

http://conservativemindblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/2007-conservative-mind-blog-awards.html

I just can't understand why some people react to you the way they do. They're mad, MAD I tell you!

August 14, 2007 3:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home