Saturday, July 08, 2006

Onwards

Right. I'm slowly working through all the emails. Filing all the newspaper cuttings. Closing the lid. Or trying to. I want to write about other things beside 7/7. Though the public inquiry campaign continues.

Politics, current affairs, the news will continue to feature. I was a news junkie before all this happened and I still am. Personal stuff, things that catch my attention, now I can look up and out of the tunnel. Whatever interests me, I will follow it and try to catch it in words and sgare it here, as often as I have time.

Bloggers all over the world have the freedom to write about whatever they want. Whether anyone reads it is dependent on whether anyone is interested. Let's see how we fare, now the scope has widened, the vista extended and the smoke has cleared. Onwards and upwards. And thank you for coming with me on the journey so far.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi,

hope the injuries are getting better. Yes, they have, is the quick answer.

Take care

R

July 08, 2006 6:19 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Rachel, you wrote: * Bloggers all over the world have the freedom to write about whatever they want. *

I hate to have to be the one to tell this, especially at a time like this, but I found out only a few hours ago.

http://rickwrites.blogspot.com/

July 08, 2006 11:45 pm  
Blogger Rainypete said...

If only we could make this kind of stuff mandatory reading in the schools instead of the "safe" and politically correct pap that they are reading now. Imagine the horror! An entire generation of children who are sympathetic and able to think for themselves! Terrifying.

July 09, 2006 6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home