Friday, March 24, 2006

Couldn't agree more...

...with Tim ( a must-read)
...with Justin ( ditto)
And this had me clutching my aching sides. Matthew Norman in today's Independent p.45 ) - pay 70p today or a quid online, and yes, it is worth every shekel). I am still feeling ill as anything, but my God, this cheered me up. Thank you.


Blogger Friendly Fire said...

Just to add words of support Rachel.

I spent a year blogging on Today in Iraq as Friendly Fire and it broke my heart and my will to document the callous wanton murder that takes place every day.

Glad that you are you in a blogging spirit once more.


March 24, 2006 8:02 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...


Thank you, and thank you for Today In Iraq. I only found the site a week ago, and I must blogroll it.

Blogging and being home ill seem to ill go well together...!


March 24, 2006 8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home