Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More on Forgiveness...

Yorkshire Lass has written a lovely piece.

And now so has Holly Finch ( both ladies are fellow passengers from the suicide-bombed train)

UPDATE: And so has Steve, ( another fellow passenger) who cannot forgive the bombers, but does not hate them either.

I am still working on my piece, titled 'The F-word'; if it doesn't make it into the Sunday Times I will stick it up here and we can all carry on discussing forgiveness which seems to be a very complex and lively topic at the moment...

4 Comments:

Blogger fjl said...

You write so beautifully, I'm sure it will make it into the Sunday Times. God bless, in this very difficult task xxx. You are touching everyone's hearts at the moment.

March 14, 2006 4:51 pm  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I love the word play for the title. I would really love to read it when it is completed.

~Deb

March 14, 2006 9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 15, 2006 1:54 am  
Blogger fjl said...

Another flippin' loon. :-) ( see above.) The thing about these is that they show up the intellectuals for their beauty of thought, so just let him be a twit Rachel.
I'm up working again. One eye open. xx

March 15, 2006 2:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home