Friday, March 03, 2006

KCU in blogland

Welcome to blogland, Hamish, another Kings Cross United blogger! I hope that writing it down helps you as it has helped me.
And well done to bumblebee who has written her account of the 7th July, and is bravely dealing with the repercussions still, as so many people are, and to Holly who has finally given her statement to the police and now feels more of an 'official' survivor.

I have been so frantically busy at work and busy out of work and super-stressed because I am doing so much, that I have not had time to write anything this week. I have a lot to write about, and will do so at the weekend, but I wanted to say and welcome and well done to my fellow passengers. I'm very proud to know you all.Keep on keeping on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

So great that more of Kings Cross survivors are blogging along with you!

~Deb

March 03, 2006 1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home