Thursday, December 15, 2005

Another reason why I'd like an independent public enquiry...

... is to shut the conspiracy theorists up. Fortunately Channel 4 news and many other reputable journalist sources have discredited one of their pet theories but still much of this nonsense flies around the internet. I have even had my words in my description of when the bomb went off abused by conspiraloons to ''prove'' that there was no bomb, just a power surge.

I have rarely felt so angry as when I read those lies. Why must people peddle such shit?

ASK FOR A PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO JULY 7TH -
http://www.petitiononline.com/July7th/petition.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Disillusioned kid said...

Strangely enough shutting up the conspiracy theorists was my first thought when I came across the petition on Bloggerheads. I'd written a post suggesting people sign it if only for that reason, before stumbling across this. Great minds think alike, eh?

Then again, maybe it's too much to be a coincidence maybe They have brainwashed us both. We don't know everything about how we came to the same conclusion and you can't prove they haven't us *obviously* that must have been what happened. Why aren't you writing about this?! Why?!

(Apologies for my "sense of humour".)

December 16, 2005 9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home