Tuesday, October 18, 2005

hello to...

Hello to everyone reading the site now as we just approach midnight. I am very excited to see so many vistors from afar. And from Watford, Slough. (I have just discovered sitemeter, having installed it a couple of weeks ago, can you tell?)

A big hello to you in...

Richmond, Quebec
Newtown, Connecticut
Gorham, Maine
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Roligheten, Telemark
Gav, Cataluna
Saint Louis, Missouri
Danbury, Connecticut
Springfield, Illinois

I am very honoured that you dropped in, from such far away places. Can I ask you how you found me? Are you real people or are you spam-bots? If you are real, then I wish you all a very pleasant day/evening? ( I am confused by the time differences so will not attempt to speculate)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and St Albans, UK.

Had to look Roligheten up - no idea where it was (Norway). Danbury's kinda nice in a small-town sorta way too (scarily I've been there!).

Your blog is very thought provoking and honest... keep it up!

October 18, 2005 12:59 am  
Blogger Station Supervisor said...

Keep it up, and good to see your going forward

October 18, 2005 11:55 am  
Blogger Leigh said...

I'm addicted to my site meter as well. Isn't it amazing how small this world really is?

(P.S. if you want to know, I clicked on your name after you made a v. interesting comment on Belle's site)

October 18, 2005 3:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly I work in Watford, and have just found that our blogs are approximatly 30% similar.

October 18, 2005 11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from NYC. To be honest, I don't recall how I initially found your blog. I think it must have been linked on a television-based website I frequent. It's been fascinating to read over the past few months. Besides New York, London is my favorite city. I had such empathy on July 7th and since, as I am a daily subway rider as well. Keep up the good work.

October 20, 2005 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home